Friday, May 10th @ 6pm at Plum Goods - SOLD OUT
Saturday, May 11th @ 11am at Porch
Saturday, May 11th @ 5:30pm at Plum Goods
Here are some particulars and hints.
- All materials are provided, but if you have a collection of sea glass or driftwood, please feel free to bring it! Bring you show off pieces too. Everyone at the class is there because they possess a love of sea glass… We’d love to see your best finds!
- Don’t get a manicure the day before. There is super glue involved and perfect nails will not like it.
- While I love kids and have one of my own, I don’t recommend this for anyone until 12.
- The process is not complicated, but it is difficult. Bring patient hands and perhaps a pair of tweezers and an awl.
- I keep the class size small, so everyone will get personal help.
- Feel free to contact me with questions; email@example.com
*** I also make custom Sea Glass Jewelry; earrings, necklaces, and rings. If you have a special piece that you would like to inquire about having made into something wearable, feel free to bring it!